Aims of Two Rivers Patient Participation Group (to be agreed)
The Aim of the PPG is to form an active partnership with the newly formed Two Rivers Medical group in order to ensure that patient feedback on the services currently provided is used as a basis for the improvement and for the extension of these services where appropriate.
To achieve this aim, members of the PPG will need to have an understanding of how the new practice works and be actively involved in identifying opportunities to improve patient services.
Initially some of the major areas of activity will include:-
- Communication between the Practice and Patients, to include information on staff changes, booking procedures, opening hours, and special “events” such as flu vaccinations. This may require a regular newsletter or publication in monthly magazines.
- Communication between the Patients and the Practice. This may involve surveys to gauge patient satisfaction with various aspects of the care being delivered, identify groups of patients with special needs where improvement to services might be made, surgery/waiting room facilities.
- Identify the demand for and assist with special events such as education in the use of the practice website, weight loss clinics, CPR and first aid training, flu clinics and help with CQC inspections.
- Future development needs/opportunities for the practice.
The over-riding objective is that the PPG will form an essential link that joins the Practice with its Patients to ensure that medical services of the highest level appropriate to the needs of the whole community are both available and readily accessible to everyone.
The practice are excited to announce our fifth meeting of a new merged patient group on Thursday 4th January 2018 at St Mary Bourne Village Hall at 7.30 – 9pm. All are welcome, please ask at reception or one of the doctors or nurses if you would like more information.
- PPG Meeting Minutes 2nd November 2017
- PPG Meeting Minutes 7th September 2017 (coming soon)
- PPG Meeting Minutes 29th June 2017
- PPG Meeting Minutes 27th April 2017
- PPG Meeting Minutes 26th January 2017
- PPG Meeting Minutes 24th November 2016
- PPG Meeting Minutes 29th September 2016
- PPG Meeting Minutes 28th July 2016
All registered patients are welcome to attend any meeting of the Patient Participation Group without giving prior notice. If you are interested in hearing about the activities of the Patient Participaton Group but cannot/do not want to attend meetings please complete our registration form to receive newsletters and invitations to contribute to the group activities online.